“If you like your hair color, want to keep it unchanged and are afraid of the root effect spiral, this temporary color gel is the ideal solution to cover your grays freely.”
Composed of 92% natural-origin ingredients and pure pigments, it is made without oxidants and ammonia. Its gentle formula, enriched with protective plant extracts, immediately covers grays by surrounding the hair; then washes out evenly over shampoos. The elegant shades perfectly match the color for a natural and radiant result. Hair is luminous and looks fuller.
Choose the shade closest to your hair color. This color gel cannot lighten your hair.
Color hold: from 5 to 7 shampoos.
NO AMMONIA, PEROXIDE, RESORCINOL, PPD, OXIDANTS, SILICONES, SLS.
Suitable for sensitive scalp* - Dermatologically tested**.
*Successfully tested on 270 people who stated having a sensitive scalp. 94% declared that it “does not irritate the skin or scalp”.
**Each shade has been tested on 35 subjects with a sensitive scalp. None of them experienced a clinical sign or a sensation of discomfort.
Please note : if your hair is very porous, the Temporary color gel might darken and grab onto the lengths while rinsing. In order to protect them and avoid an unwanted result always apply a nourishing care onto the lengths during the color gel’s leave-in time.
FOR: All hair types; First grays and more
BENEFITS: Immediately covers grays; Blends with your natural hair color; Fades gracefully with no root effect
- Application tips
Wash hair with a silicone-free shampoo to prep the hair. Do not use conditioner.
To avoid stains, wear an old shirt and the gloves provided in the kit.
On towel-dried hair, apply the color gel:
Leave on for 40 minutes.
- ALL OVER HAIR: apply the color gel throughout hair lengths, and work the product in with hands. Massage well to evenly spread the gel.
- ROOT TOUCH-UPS: apply the color gel directly onto your roots, working in small sections. Evenly distribute throughout your head.
- TARGETING GRAYS: apply a small amount of color gel to the bristles on the applicator brush, then use it to apply the product evenly focusing on the grays.
To rinse, add a small amount of water and emulsify by massaging the scalp to help remove excess product. Then, rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear. Do not shampoo or condition your hair after rinsing.
Have questions? Check our FAQsor e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- While using the color gel on the roots or targeted grays, you can apply a mask on your lengths and ends during the leave in time.
- During application, remove excess product from around your face using a damp cotton to avoid stains. For more resistant stains use a cleansing milk or delicate soap.
- Avoid applying too much product to the scalp in order to prevent stains.
- Rinse your sink or bath tub after having applied the product to avoid stains.
- We recommend leaving the product for 40 minutes. If you are covering a lot of stubborn grays, leave it on for an additional 5 to 10 minutes for optimal results.