What personal information is collected
Depending on how you use Christophe Robin website, we may ask you to share personal information with us. Whether you choose to give Christophe Robin information is completely up to you, but keep in mind that if you withhold information, you may not be able to use some of our services.
When personal information is collected
Christophe Robin will ask you for information, including some personal information, if you use one of several services:
- becoming a registered user In order to register, you need to share some personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. You do not have to be a registered member to visit us.christophe-robin.com web pages.
- making a purchase When you buy something on us.christophe-robin.com, you have to supply a billing address, phone number, shipping address, and credit or debit card information. By making a purchase, you can become a registered user of us.christophe-robin.com and you store information needed to make a purchase, such as your shipping and billing addresses in your account. You can also checkout as a guest, which means that none of your information will be stored on our website.
- sweepstakes, contests and surveys If you enter a sweepstake or contest, or answer a survey, you will become a registered user (if you aren't one already). We may also ask you for some demographic information, such as your age. If you choose not to answer, you probably will not be able to participate in the sweepstakes, contest or survey.
How Christophe Robin protects your information
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For example:
- We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") authentication to guarantee the confidentiality of online transactions made on our site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to us over the Internet help protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
- We never display your full credit or debit card number once it has been entered. We will only reveal the last four digits of your card for verification purposes.
- We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or email.
How Christophe Robin uses your personal information
Christophe Robin collects personal information primarily to make our services more rewarding for you to use. We usually use this information for internal purposes, such as studying our customers' preferences. We may also use your information to contact you for account and promotional purposes.
How to avoid receiving newsletters and other us.christophe-robin.com materials
We use email addresses to send out newsletters and other announcements with information about us.christophe-robin.com's new products, promotions and special features. When you register, you can choose not to receive these announcements by opting-out of delivery. If you receive an e-mail and want to avoid further messages, look at the end of the email for instructions on how to remove yourself from the mailing list. You can also edit your email preferences at us.christophe-robin.com in My Account section.
Who views your personal information
Christophe Robin may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mails and emails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not disclose your personally identifiable information for other purposes. Some personal information is stored on servers owned by other companies. Only Christophe Robin has the right to access this information. Personal information may be disclosed if required by law. Christophe Robin does not sell or license personal information. Christophe Robin does not share any personal information with its affiliates.
Making a purchase
When you buy something at us.christophe-robin.com, you have to supply a billing address, phone number, shipping address, and credit or debit card information. By making a purchase, you can become a registered user of us.christophe-robin.com. You can choose to store information needed to make a purchase, such as your shipping and billing addresses in My Account.
Children under 13
You can look at our site, but you cannot make a purchase. You also cannot become a registered user, or use any service that asks for personal information. Our site is not designed for children. We do not wish to collect personal information from children under 13. This policy is designed to protect children. Federal law requires us to take special steps to safeguard children's privacy. If you register with us and we discover that you are under 13, we will delete your registration. We will send you a message if we do this. If you are under 13 and want to make a purchase, please ask a parent to place the order for you.
Cookies on us.christophe-robin.com
We collect some anonymous information about how you use the site by setting and accessing cookies on your computer. These cookies track information such as how often you visit our web site, what pages you view, and where you go after you leave the site. The cookies track your computer, not you. They are not connected to any personal information about you.
Questions about this policy