As a daily nourishing and protective treatment: apply on dry areas of the body, chapped nose in winter, lips, hands, cuticles, nails and feet etc.
- For a “messy” look: apply a small amount of the balm on dry or damp hair, concentrating on the ends and working up through the lengths.
- For a tousled GISELE BÜNDCHEN style: take a section of hair, apply a small amount of the balm on the hair's lengths and ends. Coil the section round and apply heat for 5 to 10 seconds using a hairdryer, then pin it in place using a grip. Repeat the same technique all over the hair, leave it to cool for 10 minutes then take out the grips. Don't unravel curls too much. They will fall into shape naturally.
- On curly or frizzy hair: gives curls beautiful definition and a polished look. To tame and prevent flyaways.
- For an intense hair treatment, leave in for 1 hour or overnight after styling so the balm penetrates deeply.
- For men: A good alternative to wax or gel, which tend to suffocate the hair. After shaving, or directly on the beard itself to nourish it.
- Soothes sunburn and redness Repairs skin and maintains your tan.
- On brows to shape and nourish them.
- Soothes after hair removal.
- An intense treatment for hands and/or feet, apply the balm and slip on cotton gloves and/or socks for nourishment.
- As a treat for skin during a massage.